The CAESAR II-Interface of CADISON makes it possible to transmit all pipeline systems created with CADISON 3D-Designer to the calculation program CAESAR II.
All required information will be completely transmitted to CAESAR II for stress analysis.
Weak points are recognized and can be iteratively eliminated.
- Premature and "Concurrent" Stress Calculation
- Automatic data transmission without any noteworthy re-work in case of CAESAR II
- Close integration of interface – No erroneous data input through "manual input"
- Reduction in analysis time – Low costs
- Very rapid analysis and calculation for assessment of pipeline system